Uusi McIntosh-referenssipäätevahvistin. Tinkimättömän musiikinharrastajan kotiin. 75-vuotistaipaleen kunniaksi julkaistu MC2.1KW on kolmeen koteloon tehty monoblock-ratkaisu. Yksi output-moduli ja kaksi power modulia per kanava. Stereosettiin siis kuusi yksikköä. Jatkuvaa tehoa riittävästi – 2000W per kanava. Optimoidusti 8/4/2ohm kuormiin.
Kaikki patentoidut tehtaan tekniikat mukana – Quad Balanced-rakenne, Autoformer, Power Guard, Sentry Monitor ja Power Control, monogrammed Heatsinks, Solid Cinch… Kahdet balansoidut XLR- ja kahdet RCA-tuloliitännät.
Hinta/pari. Myydään myös yksittäin – 64900€/kpl
The reference level McIntosh MC2.1KW Monoblock Power Amplifier is the ultimate power in home audio amplification. Our 75 years of experience as the leader of sound reproduction has led us to the MC2.1KW. The pinnacle of audio amplification, the MC2.1KW stands as a testament to our unwavering commitment to sonic perfection. This tri-chassis marvel possesses the remarkable ability to deliver an astonishing 2,000 Watts of pristine McIntosh power, forever transforming your home stereo or theater experience. At McIntosh, we don’t just appreciate sound – we are made of sound. The MC2.1KW is the embodiment of our passion, and it invites you to embark on an extraordinary journey through sound.
The MC2.1KW consists of three separate modules: one Output Module and two Power Modules that each contain a 1,000 Watt amplifier. The incoming audio signal enters the Output Module from the preamplifier. An in-phase signal is sent from the Output Module to one of the Power Modules and is amplified. At the same time, an out-of-phase signal is sent to the other Power Module and amplified. Both amplified signals exit the Power Modules and reenter the Output Module where they drive opposite ends of the bi-filar wound McIntosh Autoformer™. This combines the two audio signals back into one with the power summed while any noise is reduced or completely canceled. Through this artful engineering, a low distortion audio signal leaves the Output Module to deliver pristine sound through your speaker.
Thanks to our hand wound Autoformer, the full 2,000 Watts of power can be delivered into a speaker regardless if its impedance is 2, 4 or 8 Ohms. This means you won’t need to sacrifice any power if your speaker impedance doesn’t match the amplifier’s output impedance. That’s because amplifiers from most other brands only have one output impedance and if that doesn’t match your speaker’s impedance, then you could sacrifice up to half of the amplifier’s power capabilities. This will not happen with our Autoformer and its unique ability to output full power at three separate impedances.
Our exclusive McIntosh technologies ensure your investment is protected and your experience flawless.
- Power Guard® monitors the audio input signal coming into the amplifier and if it detects the amplifier will be overdriven, makes real time, near speed of light adjustments to prevent harsh sounding and potentially speaker damaging clipping. These adjustments are imperceptible to your ear so there is no degradation to sound quality.
- Sentry Monitor™ is our fuse-less short-circuit protection circuit that disengages the output stage before current exceeds safe operating levels and then resets automatically when operating conditions return to normal.
- Quad Balanced design that cancels virtually all noise and distortion that may have crept into the audio signal.
- Power Control to send power on/off signals to other connected McIntosh components for easy system power up and shutdown.
- 2,000 Watt Quad Balanced Monoblock
- Tri-chassis design: 2 Power Modules, 1 Output Module
- Dual sets of balanced and unbalanced inputs
- Autoformer™, Power Guard®, Sentry Monitor™, Monogrammed Heatsinks™, Solid Cinch™ speaker binding posts
- Multiple speaker terminals for bi- and tri-wiring