SME:n tyylikäs levysoitin. 4,6kg levylautanen on erinomaisesti vaimennettu. Yhdessä runko ja lautanen muodostavat yli 11-kilon massan. Ripustus on säädettävissä. Vakiona SME:n klamppi ja pölysuoja. Hiljainen, laadukas moottori – valittavissa 33/45/78 kierrosnopeudet. Vakiovarusteena SME 309SPD-magnesium äänivarsi.
” The Model 15 has very little character of its own, which means that it can reveal an awful lot about that records it spins. ” HI-FI+ (April 2017)
” Recommended Components 2020 ” STEREOPHILE
- The model 15 sub-chassis is suspended on thirty purpose moulded ‘O’ rings and weighs, together with the platter, more than 11.0Kgs (24 Ib), thereby meeting the requirement of high density construction on which freedom from colouration depend.
- Suspension is adjustable through trimming screws in each column and is used in conjunction with a gauge to give recommended settings or varied to suit individual requirements.
- The suspension is further disciplined by a central fluid damper which controls the sub-chassis motion, offers a resistive ground path for acoustic signals, eliminates overshoot and gives almost zero ‘Q’ recovery.
- The platter is machined from aluminium alloy and weighs over 4.6kg (10 Lb). It is extensionally damped, the top surface being diamond-turned with a fine scroll. This methoc of finishing upsets a myriad of tiny fibres which interface with the underside of the record.
- A sustantial clamp operating on the reflex principle ensures the largest possible platter contact even appreciable record warp is present.
- The main spindle is 19mm (3/4″) machined from high chrome tool steel, ground super finished and supported in a sealed housing with individually fitted sintered bronze bearings of generous propostions needed to support the platter.
- The Model 15 motor conforms to the higest standards of silent running in a turntable.
- The turntable is driven by a 3-phase, brushless outrunner inductance motor with 8-pole Neodymium magnets and 3 integrated Hall position sensors. The electronic motor controller uses a high performance microporocessor, optimised for motor control. Closed loop speed control is implemented using a proportional plus (PI) algorithm. Fine pitch speed adjustment allows increments/decrements of +/- 0.01% of the selected speed. Speed ranges: 33.3, 45 & 78 RPM.
- A soft dust cover is provided to accomodate the turntable and arm, when not in use.
- Mains voltages available are 90-110V, 105-125V and 220-240V 50/60Hz. Please specify when ordering.
- Standard arm mountings suit all SME 9″ and 10″ arms.
Dimensions: 428 x 378 x 176mm.
Net weight: 18.5kg (40 lb).
Shipping: 540 x 455 x 390mm.
Weight approximately: 24.2kg (53lb).